GPS Setting and Tested
Jiayu G2 GPS setting guide Android mobile phone GPS Setting guide Copilot
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather, anywhere on or near the Earth, where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. It is maintained by the United States government and is freely accessible to anyone with a GPS receiver.
The GPS program provides critical capabilities to military, civil and commercial users around the world. In addition, GPS is the backbone for modernizing the global air traffic system.
Copied from Wiki.
Suck this… Too much formal to understand… We do not need to learn all that information, coz we neither need to get a job from NASA, nor need to take a crazy exam about GPS in our Final Examination. What we need is to learn how to use GPS on your android mobile or tablet. All in one, GPS can let you check where you are and meanwhile, showing you the way to go where you want to go.
Here we go!!
Tested phone: JiaYu G2
Tested by FCT.
- Take out your andriod phone or tablet
- All “on” of these cubes on this page: setting- location services-
- Walk on to an open field with less buildings surround or go to the top of the buildings and run those GPS apps.
- Reference No.3 above.
- Need to use the data connection. 2G net will be a little slow and 3G net will be much faster. Wifi … you know… lol…
- The easiest way to check whether it’s broken: Download and install Google Map(click to download), if it can show where you are, that means GPS is okay.
Fastacardtech release a cracked app of NAVI GPS, then you won’t lose your ways to our company~~~
Here is the link:
Here is the link for GPS test:
Those guys maynot use this NAVI GPS app in your android device:
- Data connected not found or slower…
- In a crowed buildings hug.
- Driving speed is over 200 km/h. (ToT)
Leave a comment if you still cannot understand~~