This ROM is far from perfect, I will be updating this shortly to fix the ‘account.adb’ bug and the ROOT bug. Also, to get ADB working you need the MTK USB Driver (Google).
This is the Stock Android Theme.
– V6 Supercharged (RAM Optimization)
– Optimized to save system space
– Tweaks to increase smoothness/performance/battery life
– Removed Chinese Bloat-ware
– Apple Boot Logo
– GO Launcher EX 2.71 BETA
– ROM Toolbox
– ROOT Explorer
– Script Manager
– Titanium Backup
THESE ARE NOT THE FULL VERSIONS, IF YOU WANT THE PAID VERSIONS BUY THEM.
How To Install
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS, IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE THAT’S YOUR FAULT.
1. Root your device using ‘SuperOneClick’ [LINK]
2. Copy the contents of ‘CWRecovery.zip’ and copy the ‘custom.zip’ to the root of your /sdcard/ (Mount USB via Phone)
3. Now you need to use ADB, I’m going to assume you know how to use it.
adb shell su /sdcard/flash_image recovery /sdcard/CW45.IMG recovery
If you get permission denied then use ‘SuperOneClick’ to gain ‘Shell Root’
4. You should now be in ClockWorkMod Recovery, YAY! You’re going to want to use your phones Volume buttons to navigate the menu. To Enable the menus functionality you will have to press the volume keys as follows.
+ - + -
You should now see
Back menu button enabled.
5. Now to install the ROM, you probably want to wipe your Dalvik-Cache (advanced menu) before flashing it. After that scroll down to ‘install zip from sdcard’ and ‘choose zip from sdcard’. From there select ‘custom.zip’ and flash it.
6. Once that has done, pick ‘reboot system now’ and wait for your phone to boot. (First boot might take a while)